Welcome to BBCN Bank! We look forward to serving your banking needs.
To start using Online Banking, please ‘sign up’ for Online Banking by following these instructions:
1. Please click ‘Enroll’ on the BBCN Bank homepage.
2. Choose ‘Personal Account’ or ‘Business Account,’ read the Online Banking Access Agreement, mark the ‘I Accept’ box, and click ‘Submit.’
If 'Personal Account' is chosen, go to step 3. For 'Business Account,' go to step 7.
3. Complete the 'First Time User Information' with Account Number, Account Type, E‐mail Address and the last 4 digits of your social security number, and click ‘Submit’. For customers without a social security number, please input the last 4 digits of your passport number or foreign ID.
4. The Access ID created for the account must contain at least 6 characters. The Password must consist of 8 to 16 characters, with at least one capital letter, one lower case letter, and one number. Both the Access ID and Password are case sensitive.
5. Please follow the next steps to set Security Data for your Access ID:
- a. Please verify the email address. Important information regarding your account may be sent via email. To change your email address at a later time, click on ‘Change Option’ and input your new email address.
- b. Please input a phrase in the ‘Authentication Pass Phrase’ field. The ‘Authentication Image’ and ‘Authentication Pass Phrase’ will appear when you log in. (If a different image or phrase appears when you attempt to log in, do not continue and contact the bank for assistance.)
- c. Select three security questions and answer them in the fields below.
- d. Select whether the computer you are using is a personal computer or public computer. (If the computer you are using is your personal computer, you may register the computer to save the security questions on the computer. These questions will not be asked again on this computer.)
- e. All fields are required and may only contain the characters, A through Z and 0 through 9. After setting Security Data for the account, please click ‘Submit’ to continue to the agreement page.
6. You must click 'Accept' after reading the Consumer Online Banking Access Agreement to use Online Banking.
7. Business account holders must fill out and submit the completed ‘Online Banking Enrollment Application’ to BBCN Bank via mail or e-mail as listed on the ‘Business Account Enrollment’ screen. The Online Banking department will contact you directly upon processing your application.